Saturday 30 November 2013

David Beckham - David Beckham glad he had kids young



David Beckham is glad his kids were around to share his glory days.
The retired soccer star - who has kids Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, 12, Cruz, nine, and two-year-old Harper with wife Victoria - is delighted that he had his kids young so they could share key moments in his career at soccer clubs Manchester United and Real Madrid with him.

David said: ''I wanted to have children and boys that could live my career with me - and they did.
''The fact that they've been at Manchester United when I've won trophies and lifted them with me. The fact that they've been with me in Madrid...
''The good thing about having my children at such a young age is they lived through my career with me and that's one of the things I always wanted in life.
''The reason I work so hard and I want to achieve so much is for my children.''
Despite all this achievements the hunk still finds it ''embarrassing'' to talk about an initiation ceremony he had to do during his early career.
At the time he had to perform a sex act while looking at a picture of United legend Clayton Blackmore.
He added to Metro newspaper: ''Everyone had an initiation that you had to go through on the youth team, that was one of the most uncomfortable ones!
''The fact that I had to look at Clayton Blackmore's calendar and do certain things, while looking at Clayton Blackmore...
''It was embarrassing to talk about!''

Contactmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment